VDL at IEEE VIS!
VDL members are contributing in various ways to Virtual Vis 2020 this year.
- Jen Rogers will present her paper on Insights From Experiments With Rigor in an EvoBio Design Study.
- Zach Cutler will present his paper on Trrack: A Library for Provenance-Tracking in Web-Based Visualizations.
- Miriah Meyer contributes to BELIV with her paper Extending Recommendations for Creative Visualization-Opportunities Workshops.
- Miriah Meyer is also an organizer of BELIV this year.
- Congratulations to VDL alum Carolina Nobre for her honorable mention for VGTC Best Dissertation Awards!
- Alexander Lex sat on the Panel “Visualization Response in a Time of Pandemic” during VisGuides: 3rd Workshop on the Creation, Curation, Critique and Conditioning of Principles and Guidelines in Visualization.
- Derya Akbaba, Devin Lange, Jen Rogers, Haihan Lin, Shaurya Sahai, and Kiran Gadhave are all working behind the curtain as on-site techs for Virtual Vis this year.