Welcome to new PhD students and Software Engineers, Goodby to Others
We welcome three new PhD students and two software engineers to our Group.
- Derya Akbaba is a new PhD fellowship student joining us after spending a couple of years at Locus Analytics in New York City.
- Max Marno is a new PhD fellowship student who has spent his last two years as a GIS analyst in Breckenridge, CO..
- Cole Polychronis joins us as a PhD fellowship student after graduating from Westminster College.
- Kaleb Bickmore is a new full stack software engineer who will work on health-related projects.
- Jack Wilburn is a new full stack software engineer who will support the NSF MultiNet project.
We’re also saying goodbye to three members: Pascal Goffin has wrapped up his PostDoc. Dylan Wootton graduated this spring and spent the summer working with us on various projects. He will be starting a job with Microsoft in September. Jochen Görtler is returning to his home institution, the University of Konstanz, after spending the summer with us.