19 Oct 2018One Keynote, Four Papers, and Two Posters at VIS
VDL members are contributing in various ways to VIS in Berlin this year:
- Miriah Meyer will give a keynote in the Visualization for the Digital Humanities Workshop (Sunday, 9am).
- Carolina Nobre will present the Lineage paper on visualizing genealogical data, in the Tuesday 4:20pm InfoVis session.
- Carolina Nobre will also present the Juniper paper on multivariate network visualization in the Wednesday 11:00am InfoVis session.
- Jen Rogers will present the Composer poster, on patient cohort and outcome visualization, in the Wednesday 5:20pm poster session.
- Alex Bigelow will present a poster on Origraph, a graph wrangling tool, in the Wednesday 5:20pm poster session.
- Ethan Kerzner will present the Creative Visualization-Opportunities Workshops paper in the Thursday 11:00am InfoVis session.
- Nina McCurdy will present the paper on externalizing implicit error in the Friday 9:00am InfoVis session.
Together with other SCI and SoC members we’ll also host the Utah Party on Tuesday Night!