VDL at IEEE VIS!
VDL members are contributing in various ways to VIS in Vancouver this year.
- Miriah Meyer will present her paper on criteria for rigor in visualization design study.
- Alex Bigelow will present his paper on network wrangling with Origraph.
- Carolina Nobre and Alex Lex will teach a tutorial on multivariate network visualization.
- Nina McCurdy will present her short paper on analyzing real and simulated galaxy observations.
- Dylan Wootton will present his poster on visualizing arctic sea ice, which also won an honorable mention.
- Alex Lex will give a short presentation on Kiran Ghadave’s set visualization poster in the SetVA workshop and also present that poster in the poster session.
- Haihan Lin will present her poster on clipped graphs.
- Ilkin Safarli will present his poster on visualizing multivariate networks with matrices and also give a short talk in the workshop on layered networks.